Roundup® Tough Brush & Poison Ivy Control READY-TO-USE Spray 5L Poison Ivy & Brush Control Non-Selective Herbicide is a non-selective vegetation control herbicide which controls poison ivy and brush, as well as most annual and perennial grasses, including lawn grasses & broadleaf weeds.
Follow illustrations and instructions. Spray the weeds or grasses you want to eliminate until thoroughly covered. For best results ensure that Roundup(R) Ready-to-Use Tough Brush & Poison Ivy Control with Wand Applicator gets down to the roots. Avoid tillage or disturbing the treated area for 7-10 days. This will ensure that the entire plant, including the root, is eliminated.
Avoid spray contact on desirable plants as any plant contacted may be killed. When spot treating around desirable plants, shield plants from drift with a piece of cardboard or plastic. If a desirable plant is accidentally sprayed, rinse off immediately with water.
Do not apply to the point of run off.
Apply to annual weeds anytime after emergence. For perennial weeds apply after seed heads, flowers or berries appear.
Apply to annual weeds anytime after emergence.
Brush & Poison ivy control; On patios, walkways and driveways; In flower beds & vegetable gardens; Around trees, shrubs & ornamentals; For edging along fences, driveways, foundations. In large areas for lawn replacement & garden plot preparation & brush control.
IMPORTANT: Do not spray plants or grasses you like - they may die too. Not recommended for spot weed control in lawns since Roundup® Ready-to-Use Tough Brush & Poison Ivy Control with Wand Applicator kills lawn grasses.
5L covers 100m2
Weeds: Most annual and perennial grasses and weeds such as quackgrass, chickweed, ragweed, knotweed, poison ivy, Canada thistle, milkweed, bindweed.
Controls Poison Ivy & Brush, As Well As Most Types Of Weeds & Grasses
CAUTION: EYE IRRITANT. HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED. Avoid contact with eyes or prolonged contact with skin. Wear rubber gloves while handling. Do not allow others such as children and pets on treatment area during application or to re-enter treated areas until spray has dried. Wash immediately after using this product. Do not contaminate water, foodstuffs, seed or feed by storage or disposal. If on skin or clothing, take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control centre or doctor for treatment advice. If ingested, call a poison control centre or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water or milk if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control centre or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If in eyes, hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control centre or doctor for treatment advice. Take container, label or product name and Pest Control Product Registration Number with you when seeking medical attention.
Contains 1,2-Benzisothiazolin-3-One At 0.0193%
Do not re-use empty container. Wrap and dispose of empty container in household garbage
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
Material Safety Data Sheets can be found at scottsmsds.com
Need an answer to a product question? Scotts experts are always available by email and phone in our Help Center.
Product added to cart!